Yangzhou University was established in 1902 and it consists of 6 colleges in different fields of education. The merger of all these sectors of medicine education is now collectively known as Yangzhou University. The University is promoted by the government of the province itself. The Yangzhou medical college previously called Subei Health School was evolved in 1958. Along with this medical college there are five other medical colleges of the university. School of Medicine of Yangzhou is the first medical school to introduce study of Gynecology and Obstetrics in China. The university is also the first to announce the combine study of western and Chinese medicine.
Around 35000 undergraduate and 20,000 students in other courses are involved in further education at Yangzhou University. The university operates 24 schools and offers more than 90 programs with 11 subject areas. The university also provides number of scholarships to students each year which are not confined to local students only but international students also. International students may get free access to library, free tuition and much more. Seek MBBS Abroad assists you to proceed with grants applications also so that you can get the best education at minimum cost. The faculty comprises of the best scholars to impart their expertise in the students and ensure that Yangzhou remains one of the top academic institutes of China.
Courses available at Yangzhou University, the university introduced 5 year MBBS program for international students.
- Pharmacy Program
- Nursing program
- Integrative medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Clinical medicine
About Yangzhou city
- Yangzhou University is situated at the city of Yangzhou in Jiangsu Province in china that is famous for its rich history and culture.
- The population of the city is around 4.2 million and due to its economic prosperity in the past it was called Silk Road.
- The climatic conditions are remain mild as average temperature is 14.8 degree Celsius.
- The coldest month is January with the average temperature of 1.8 degree Celsius and hottest month is July with average temperature of 27.5 Degree Celsius. However the city has four distinct seasons as it has subtropical humid climate.
- Yangzhou is famous for its commendable public security.
Ranking of Yangzhou University
- World Rank – 895
- Country Rank – 91
SCHOLARSHIP AT YANGZHOU UNIVERSITY
Yangzhou University offers a noble amount of scholarship to International students. China has innumerable number of medical universities which are ranked in the world and provides Scholarship. Students who do well in their academic studies are applauded with scholarship amount. Also the intelligent students who come out with flying colors in NEET results are also awarded with fees redemption.
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship
- Yangzhou University Scholarship
- Yangzhou University scholarships for medical students.
Benefits of studying at Yangzhou University:
- Yangzhou University is highly reputed and one of the best universities in China as they are pioneers in the field.
- The education in the university is cost effective
- Students can work with hospitals for clinical practice.
- English is the medium of instruction in the University.
- The hostel is provided with 24 hour security which is exclusive facility for the students.
- Faculties of the university are well qualified, skilled and top research scholars in their respective fields.
- The infrastructure is state of the art with most modern facilities in the seminar halls, classrooms and laboratories with most modern instruments.
- The medical research department of the universities is kept updated and upgraded at all times and they have accomplished more than 300 research projects.
Intakes available at Yangzhou University
- Spring: before March 1
- Fall: before September 1
Eligibility Criteria differs for different university. SEEK Academy / SEEK MBBS Abroad has tried to provide clarity for each university. Just read the conditions and apply for the university or contact us for any doubt.
- Completion of higher secondary education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The aggregate at 10+2 level should be 50%+.
- Age of the candidate – 17-25 years
- NEET qualified candidate can only apply.
QUICK LOOK AT YANGZHOU UNIVERSITY FEES STRUCTURE
Accommodation and Food Facility at Yangzhou University:
- Hostel facilities are available for international students at the university premier only. Apart from hostel students can also avail the facilities of stay in apartment of their choice.
- Students can choose from single, double or triple room.
- Rooms are equipped with all the basic requirements such as bed, telephone, color TV, air conditioner and attached toilet.
- Kitchen is available in the dormitory if students want to cook themselves.
- Electricity, water and internet are billed separately.
Admission procedure at Yangzhou University
For admission at Yangzhou University we have already mentioned the provisions above. If any candidate is eligible with the universities terms and conditions of admission he or she is welcome. Additionally we have mentioned how you can apply to the university with our help.
- Admission process starts with filling application form and submitting required documents.
- University conducts eligibility interview.
- University will send conditional offer letter and return receipt to eligible students after the assessment of their documents and interview.
- After receiving the offer letter from the university, the candidate will pay or transfer the fees directly to the university.
- Within a span period of 7/8 days, the university will send JW202 to the student.
- On receiving of this letter, we will apply for the visa.
- After successful approval of visa, students are ready to pack their bags in their respective dates given by SEEK MBBS Abroad.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Valid Passport is mandatory
- All essential documents of 10th and 12th from recognized board
- NEET qualifying marks is mandatory according to the university
- Passport size photos
The documents required for study visa
- Original Passport required to carry to the VFS office.
- Original JW202 along with Visa form.
- NEET Score card compulsory to show.
- Health checkup certificate sealed by the government hospital in student’s country and duly signed by a doctor.
- Gap Justification if there is a gap in their study.
- Police clearance certificate.
- HIV result of the candidate along with bank statement
Why choose Seek MBBS ABROAD to Study MBBS in China?
We at Seek consultants are committed to provide the best of our services to our clients from taking admission to the universities to post landing.
- The process starts from form filling and submission of documents followed by fee remittance to the university, forex assistance and visa stamping.
- We assist you to avail scholarship if you are eligible.
- We also provide pre departure and services like flight booking and post landing services which involve assisting from local airport to the university and later, registration of the student as an international student in the university premises.
- Your dream is our mission and our team is determined to help you succeed and achieve your goal.
- We have a result oriented team of determined and competent people who have been working in study abroad sector since years and have gained expertise in their work.
- Customer satisfaction is the motive of our company and we are dedicated to provide best services to our clients.